Donate, attend an exclusive event or purchase classes here to invest in a flourishing future for our whole community.
To purchase event tickets or pay for a class, use the One Time Donation box, which will guide you through the online payment process then redirect you to our Contact page. Be sure to send us a quick message so we can allocate your donation correctly!
A program of Stairways Behavioral Health, BLOOM Collaborative gives donors and funders a unique opportunity – to support dynamic new programs and initiatives which are aimed at improving the lives of individuals as well as the health and well-being of the entire community.
Program support will positively impact diverse groups – individuals, families, organizations local businesses and neighborhoods – reaching across the different socio-economic populations of Erie, bringing them together in unprecedented ways.
Under-served populations in our community will have access to all the same life-improving services and programs as people from more affluent pockets of the area. All will be attracted by programming and beautiful space that reflects contemporary approaches to holistic health and well-being.
An enormous THANK YOU to all our recent funding partners:
- Blossom McBrier
- City of Erie
- Community Care Behavioral Health
- David Laird Associates
- Denny Sabot Farms
- Erie Community Foundation
- Erie County Department of Health and Human Services
- Erie County Gaming Revenue Authority (ECGRA)
- James R. & Blossom P. McBrier
- Fund of the Erie Community Foundation
- Kidder Wachter Architecture & Design
- Mary Lincoln
- Mazza Vineyards
- National council of Jewish Women
- National Fuel Gas
- PA Department of Welfare
- Parker’s Framing Gallery
- Pennsylvania Council of the Arts
- Rabbi Leonard & Faith Lifshen
- Reihl Gardens
- Richard & Gabrielle Lesser
- The Kern Family Foundation
- The Moshe Lifshen Memorial Fund
- The Non-Profit Partnership
- VIDA Design Studios
- Wilkins Co., Inc.
- William M. & Frances Schuster